Donations over AUD 2.00 are tax deductible
Every donation makes a real difference in the life of a child.
As a non-profit organisation, we have no other source of income but to generate it from various fundraising efforts. We humbly ask for your generous assistance to help us in our endeavours. By donating money to The DOT Charitable Foundation, you will be directly assisting those who are in dire need of medical treatment.
How to donate to us
1. Join the Monthly Donation Program
If you would like to donate $5 or $10 per month, please click here for the donation form.
2. Make a single donation – You can make a donation to our bank account:
“The DOT Charitable Foundation”
Bank: St George Bank
3. Someone who loses a loved one – in-memoriam
Tribute donations can be made in honour or memory of a friend or loved one. This gives us the chance to help sick children and be helpful to remember them in a practical and meaningful way.
4. Celebrating your birthday or other special occasion
To celebrate your special anniversary in a meaningful way, you can make a donation.
5. Fundraising on behalf of Dot Charity
Please contact us for more information
6. Small business and companies can provide support to us
Business can help us with donations or keeping our Donation Boxes.
7. Donation Boxes
We have donation boxes with our logo and details. If you wish to donate your small change, you can keep one at home. We can collect them periodically.
8. Child Sponsorship
Child Sponsorship provides ongoing support to a sick child and their families. You can specifically nominate a child with your donation.
9. Donation of your time
Volunteering doesn’t cost you. Please ask us how to help.
We will issue receipts for all donations to The DOT Charitable Foundation.
If you are interested in finding out more about how you can help, please contact us.
You’ve entrusted us with your kind donation, and we can assure you that it is always used in the most effective way possible.
1. We will only disburse the funds to verified patients account or directly to the medical institute/practitioner.
2. All our members are volunteers and will not receive any remuneration.
Your money will help in providing important services for poor sick children and their families across Sri Lanka. If you ever have any concerns about how we are spending your money, please do not hesitate to contact us.