Donated 150 milk powder packets and 250 biscuit packets worth LKR 56,600.00 to the Apeksha Cancer Hospital, Maharagama on the 9th of December 2017. Members of the Spectrum Students’ Society distributed the parcels to the patients.
- Sumedha Vidyalya Kosgama – Donated Rs 135,000.00 worth photocopier machine
- COVID 19 Project 5: Donated Rs 50,000.00 worth of 20 dry food parcels to under privileged quarantined families in Puttalam district
- COVID 19 Project 4: District General Hospital Gampaha – Supply and installation of piped medical gas system with 5 wall oxygen outlets in COVID theatre
- COVID 19 Project 3: Base Hospital Bibile – AIRVO2 High Flow Oxygen Delivery Machine
- COVID 19 Project 2: Karapitiya Teaching Hospital-Resmed Stellar 100 V1.5 BIPAP machine